This Female Blog Reader Needs Guidance in Handling Her Man
Hello Laila,
pls publish my write up.
Am in a relationship with a guy whom I love so much and I think he loves me too. He doesn't have a stable job yet but he buys me stuffs surprisingly he doesn't have much but whenever he has money he spends it on me. We have been dating for about 4years now. He introduced me to his family and friends as the lady he wants to marry.
But my problem with him is that he gets angry unnecessarily, he doesn't apologize even when his at fault, I always apologize. When his angry he doesn't pick my calls or respond to my chat. He always spoke harsh and insulting words to me. He travelled since on Friday but has refused to pick my call. He said I should let him be but I can't because I love him so much. His phones are all off. Pls I need your advice on how to deal with his altitude towards me.. Thanks for understanding.
pls publish my write up.
Am in a relationship with a guy whom I love so much and I think he loves me too. He doesn't have a stable job yet but he buys me stuffs surprisingly he doesn't have much but whenever he has money he spends it on me. We have been dating for about 4years now. He introduced me to his family and friends as the lady he wants to marry.
But my problem with him is that he gets angry unnecessarily, he doesn't apologize even when his at fault, I always apologize. When his angry he doesn't pick my calls or respond to my chat. He always spoke harsh and insulting words to me. He travelled since on Friday but has refused to pick my call. He said I should let him be but I can't because I love him so much. His phones are all off. Pls I need your advice on how to deal with his altitude towards me.. Thanks for understanding.

Post a Comment