Laila is Back, Guys
Hello TILB readers,
I was out for a whole week but I'm totally back now. How are you all doing?
I just went through all your comments and wow, I can see my writers really got on your nerves. Things were obviously so bad that someone even asked for a protest. I apologize for that, ok? I had traveled to South Africa with hubby for a lil vacation, the one I told you about on my birthday. Unfortunately, I couldn't come online at all while there.
I want you all to know every one of your comments counts and I am making the necessary changes immediately. I also really appreciate that you voiced out your sincere opinions rather than just walking away. Laila is back and so also are all the breaking news, original stories that made you fall in love with me in the first place. *winks*
Who missed me? I really missed you guys like crazy. Smiles.. Photos from my vacation will be up in
a bit. Let me blog Nigerian news small. Hope you all are ready to see them? Cold wanted to finish me in South Africa.



Post a Comment