These Cute Photos of Blog Reader's Baby Playing Football Will Make Your Day
Hello Laila,
My boy can barely walk but would rather kick his football from morning to night.. He even goes to bed with the ball. I wonder if this is a sign. He seem so happy when ever he is wearing football jersey and playing around the house with the ball. he dosnt want any other toy but a football. I think a new Lionel Messi has been born.. I have started talks with Manchester United cos they will sign him very soon. Lol
See more photos of Little Messi Chinyeaka Okoli after the cut:
.
My boy can barely walk but would rather kick his football from morning to night.. He even goes to bed with the ball. I wonder if this is a sign. He seem so happy when ever he is wearing football jersey and playing around the house with the ball. he dosnt want any other toy but a football. I think a new Lionel Messi has been born.. I have started talks with Manchester United cos they will sign him very soon. Lol
See more photos of Little Messi Chinyeaka Okoli after the cut:
.



Post a Comment