Amazing! Fouani Returns TILB Reader's N90k after I Shared his Open Letter Asking for Justice
Wow! See the amazing testimony I just received, guys. Last month August, I had received a mail from one of us after he purchased an LG Freezer for N90,000 only to discover that things defrost really quickly inside it.
The reader said he had gone to the retailers and manufacturers, and still his problem persisted. So he brought his case with LG here so we can help him get justice for the non-working fridge.
Well, guess what, I just got this email from CJ. Please read:
Hello Laila, Sorry this is coming late. I had asked you to publish my story about my case with Fouani Nig Ltd, marketers of LG over a non functional freezer. Am glad to inform you that after your publication on your blog, they called me & refunded my money - N90,000.I thank God!
Thank you Laila for helping me get justice.
Regards,
Chijioke

Post a Comment