Hello Laila, I saw a comment on your blog yesterday that really pissed me off. I've been waiting for you to respond or say something about it. YOU DIDN'T!
I'm not going to let it slide, so please post this JUST THE SAME EXACT WAY i'm sending it to you. Do me a favour also and copy out that comment here too for that insane Anonymous to see it and know it's her I'm referring to.
It looks that whoever left the comment had either been smoking cannabis, or wants to chop green grass, like a goat. The gay retard has no guts, hence, they used Anonymous to hide their bastard identity. Heyyyy? Who's that? Who is that goat bleating?
Laila's writer made a post. You clearly saw it wasn't Laila herself that made that post yet you went on to vomit all sorts of trash against the intelligent, happily married mum of 3, most hardworking woman you'll ever meet. Calling her all sorts of names. This woman is even more accomplished than you hence the hate.
Scumbag! I blame your prostitute mother. She should have worn condom, and done everyone a huge favour by flushing your silly arse down the fcukin toilet, where you belong, and where your grandparents originally came from. That child of satan that wrote that Anonymous comment on Laila's Blog needs to be tracked down, and humiliated so bad. The bastard needs to flogged out of civilisation, and back to their backward village.
This rubbish of nasty comments has been going on for sometime now, but why does Laila keep ignoring these scumbags and tolerating crap from them? Why? I swear, y'all should be glad, cos if it was me, I'd find the scumbag, and slap sense into their stupid head.
Some people feel they can drop insulting comments on another person's blog, and walk away. It must stop! Laila listens to her readers. If you have a suggestion, correction to make, what happened to being polite and courteous about it when stating it to her?
To that "Anonymous" retard that wrote that stupid comment, you are either a child of a prostitute or your prostitute mother was too busy prostituting her hopeless self that she forgot to train you. Now, piss off, and don't come back. You're a piece of crap. You are as useful as a pile of faeces. No one is interested in your comment. Go back to sodomising yourself on a door knob or with a donkey, just like your crooked, thieving, corrupt, ugly and gay father. B!tch :)
Post a Comment